Edu.PCMech - 20 steps for becoming a Technology Power User - PDF


I have been a subscriber to PCMech's newsletters and PC daily tips for quite a while now, and have enjoyed the interesting tips and tricks I have learnt.

My subscription payed off recently, as I was given access to a great e-book, 20 steps for becoming a Technology Power User.

This PDF is only available from the site for subscribers, but is freely distibuted there-after, so I am providing a link to download the PDF e-book.

Have a read of it, there are some great tips for beginners and pros alike, some of which I am now using everyday.


If the e-book download goes down, please leave a comment advising of this.
If you like the e-book, be sure to visit edu.pcmech.com for more of same great tech tips.

All creidt for this e-book goes to David Risley, the founder of PCMech.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, saw the link. Very much appreciated, and I'm glad you liked the report.

Lydia said...

Grreat read