MoneyBlogger - Do you want an Ipod? For Free!

Although not part of my plan for this blog, I have recently become interested in making money from blogs. It would be a great life, becoming a professional blogger, working from home, making 6 figures etc etc.

A really good blog that has tweaked my interest is moneyblogger. Unlike many of the other money making blogs, most posts are highly informative, and dont simply repeat the same material with a slightly different twist. It is on my subscription list, for when I want to start monetising my blog.

While you are there, check out the iPod nano contest. It is aimed at other bloggers, who get to be in the running to win this amazing little gadget. Be sure to have a look. Its easy to enter, and you've got nothing to lose!

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Get daily suggestions and methods for earning $1,000s per day FROM HOME totally FREE.
GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY